New Math is Murder

New Math is Murder - Jo-Ann Lamon Reccoppa I don't know why I picked this book up when it was recommended to me, i don't usually do self-published books but I am sure glad this time that I did. I hope that the author will soon be coming out with another Jersey Girl Mystery.

It was a fun ,fast read...quite the cozy no strong language and strong well-written and believable characters. I even loved all of the secondary characters as well! I could actually see myself hanging out with these women. I do have to agree with one of the other reviewers - I would have loved to have seen a little romance; but if the author is doing what I think she is doing, then that may happen soon enough. (I hope- keeping my fingers crossed for the hunky editor)I would have loved learning more about Ken Rhodes and his background.

Colleen a soon-to-be divorced Jersey mother of two, with a dead-beat nearly ex husband and only a part-tie job, goes out early one morning and literally trips over a dead body. Of course it's murder, and luckily (well not for the corpse) Colleen just happens to be a reporter. Soon Colleen is writing a column based on the investigation. Of course this outs her right in the thick of things. Now the murderer has set his or her eye on getting rid of Colleen.

Like I said this was a fun read with a lot of good belly laughs of the sarcastic kind. There are a few area's in which you will have to suspend your disbelief beyond the norm, but I didn't care.

I just wish there was another book for me to jump into right this minute.