How to Run with a Naked Werewolf

How to Run with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper Although this is the third book in this series, if you are new to this author, you will not have any trouble reading and following it. Ms Harper has an uncanny knack for making her books both stick to the series concept, but also make each of them stand-alone novels. What you might have problems with, is keeping yourself from buying the first two as soon as you are done with this one!

I read to review this novel as an ARC and I am hoping that with publication the inconsistencies I found in this novel will have been fixed. That said, this is a typical Molly Harper novel.

I’ve been a fan of hers for years and I have loved or at least liked very much, each and every book of hers that I’ve read. This one is no exception. It is in turn, funny and light reading, but this book has a deeper story line to it than most of this genres books do.

Tine (aka Anna Moder) has been running from something for a while now and just as she thought she might be able to stay put for more than a couple of weeks she has the misfortune to have to hook up with a handsome hunk of a PI who just also happens to be a werewolf. Tina doesn’t let on that she knows he is a werewolf and of course Caleb keeps his own deep secrets from her.

Can a relationship based on many lies be a successful one? Well you’ll have to read this book to find out. In addition, I predict you will have tons of fun, shed a few tears and have quite a few giggles while you come to your own conclusions.