Unforgiven

Unforgiven - B.J. Daniels This is a difficult to describe novel. It is part romance, part suspense and part mystery - but it is 100% pure enjoyment.
I went into this novel not in the mood for reading this type of book, yet I found myself being quickly drawn into the story and unable to put the book down. This is a novel filled with complex characters, and there are a lot of them. The idea of lovers being torn apart by tragedy is a little old hat, but B.J. does a wonderful job giving it a bit of a fresh twist.

There are many plot twists and enough red herrings to make even the most hard-core mystery fan weep with unbridled glee. The descriptions of the countryside left me wanting to visit. The romance (and sex) is mild, although important to the story -it isn't the main theme. The plot doesn't revolve around the 'couple', yet we do end up with our romantic HEA in the end.

In other words, this is an author I am going to make a point of buying and reading whenever I get the chance. In fact, I went and bought another book in this series just this morning and can't wait to get to it!