The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After - Julia Quinn NOT A NOVEL! Short stories.....

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After by Julia Quinn
For the first time in a single book is the collection of "second epilogues" to the Bridgerton series all previously published as e-originals, plus a new bonus Bridgerton novella.

It is said that if you haven’t read any of these book that you won’t enjoy these stories because you won’t know what is going on – I disagree! It has been years since I read most of these books and have forgotten most of these plots, and I am actually sure that I have not even read all of these particular books. Yet I still enjoyed these ‘2cd epilogues’. If you take them as if all they are simply short stories, you do not need to pre-read the original books.

This will make a wonderful vacation read with each story being rather short, but not so short that there isn’t all of the elements we need to be satiated..

Several of them are quite sexy, at least one is tear inducing, and all of them have some elements of humor. A fan of Ms. Quinn’s will definitely want in their collection this book.
Second epilogues are included for these stories:
ON THE WAY TO THE WEDDING,