The Mane Squeeze

The Mane Squeeze - Shelly Laurenston I loved this relationship driven novel. It had all the hallmarks of the perfect book for me. It had a sexy 7 foot tall, shape shifting gentle grizzly who adores honey, playing with his toes and eventually a sexy Tigon named Gwen from Philly. It also has one of the funniest and most erotic sex scenes I've read in a long time.
Be sure to pay strict attention for what this sexy beast can do with his lips.

This book has the perfect blend of serious and sexy male and irreverent, sarcastic and sexy female a mild mystery, some action with a part of the story-line blending into the next book, which is secondary character Blayne's book. [[ASIN:0758231695 Beast Behaving Badly]]

This book had me giggling throughout much of it and then rooting for Blayne's manipulations to work. I think you will do both if you take a chance on this book.

Although it is a art of a series, I don't think you will have any trouble picking this one up and reading it as a stand-alone. Ms. Laurenston does a great job of giving you just enough back story so you will be able to follow along quite nicely. Of course you may just end up doing like I did and after reading one or two of these - buying the entire series and devouring them one after another...just like potato chips