Yours, Mine, and Ours

Yours, Mine, and Ours - MaryJanice Davidson Perhaps I should have my head examined for buying this book, after all I remembered how much I disliked the first one in this trilogy ( I have a feeling it may be more than three books though). But I decided what the heck, how bad can it be? Well I can safely say it is not as bad as the first book; we at least know what we are in for character wise. On the other hand this is almost a worse book, because we get to spend more time within Candice's other selves and we find out that Shiro is not as in love with Patrick as you would think, we get a new and supremely annoying employee at BOFFO, we just get a whole lot of stuff sort of a mish-mosh that is thrown together to create one fairly confusing book.

Half the time I had no clue why what was going on WAS going on (I hope you know what I mean). There are some issues I found with time-lapse that wasn't explained to my satisfaction. I just think that with 3 personalities, 2 'boyfriends' (or the possibility of 2) and new employee and a new case to add while the old one from the last book still seems to be active is just too darn much. I think was too much for Ms Davidson to write, and it just may be too difficult for any of her fans to read.

TAKE THIS OUT FROM THE LIBRARY AND SAVE YOUR 12 DOLLARS FOR THE KINDLE EDITION