The Husband Hunt

The Husband Hunt - Lynsay Sands
This was a delightful end to the Madison Sisters Trilogy. I will miss them all! I love Lynsay Sands historical romances and this one did not disappoint me.
Lisa Madison has loved Robert Langley for quite some time now. And now that she is older, she also lusts for him. Lisa would like to get married to Robert, but he believes that the men in his family are cursed to never have faithful wives, so he will NOT be getting married! Now there is someone else in London who lusts after Lisa…they have called him “The Suitor”, he has used nefarious means to try to capture Lisa… and I really mean capture.

This is a lovely mystery as well as a romance and Lynsay keeps you wondering just who The Suitor can be. It also gives Robert a reason to stay by Lisa’s side thereby finally succumbing to the inevitable. This maybe thought to be a predictable novel, but then what historical romance really isn’t? As long as I get Lynsay’s usual dose of humor, steam, stubborn men and feisty women I’m thrilled. Moreover, “The Husband Hunt” has all of that and more.