The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper I adore books that make me smile or chuckle. It is very rare fro me to find one that will make me laugh out loud...but this book did, several times!

We are treated to Maggies' story, but for those of you who have read the first novel How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf you will be happy to know that Mo and Cooper are in secondary character parts.

Don't worry if you don't have the time or inclination to read the first novel. (although I'll bet you will go back to read that one and the third one that is soon to be published How to Run with a Naked Werewolf) Ms Harper does an excellent job with back-story so you never feel left out of the loop. However, for fans, she doesn't overindulge in back-story and make the series readers feel like most of the book is filler.

There is enough sarcastic banter, romance, heated encounters, mystery and misdirection to keep almost any reader happy.

Maggie is a werewolf and is her packs Alpha and Nick has come into town searching for the truth behind the werewolf legends. Maggie needs to misdirect Nick and his multiple PhD's from the truth about werewolves, for everyone's safety. But, something draws Maggie to Nick like a moth to a flame. Heated encounters ensue, but Maggie needs to look out for her pack.

There is more action that will keep you reading and trying to figure out just who is the bad-guy. This is a fairly fast and light read, designed to entertain and to not overly tax your brain. This is just what I needed on a cold and dreary winter's day.