Bad Boys Do

Bad Boys Do - Victoria Dahl Wow! If we are strictly talking “romance” novels this has to be the hottest book I have read in quite awhile. I swear this should have been categorized as erotica! This is the second book in the Donovan Brother’s Brewery trilogy ( and don’t forget the novella in “Just One Taste" in the February 15th anthology The Guy Next Door. )

This book is about Jamie the happy go lucky, sexy, devil may care brother and a partner in the Donovan Brother’s Brewery and Olivia Bishop; a woman who is sure she is no fun. Or at least that‘s what her ex-husband made her think. One night Olivia is out with her ‘book-club’ when she meets Jamie and of course, a connection is made.
Jamie has a plan for the brewery and decides to take a class to learn more about the business aspect of things…well guess who is teaching the class? Olivia wants to be a little more fun, Jamie needs help with his business plan and guess what they decide to do? Yep, they decide to help each other.
This is a sexy, funny, fun book with well-written characters. The characters have realistically written feelings and reactions to outside circumstances. Out of the three full-length books, this one is my favorite. I laughed, cried and just had a heck of a lot of fun reading it!