A Love for Leah

A Love for Leah - Emma  Miller This was another delightful addition to the Amish Matchmaker series. It is filled with all of our usual secondary character's and is written with Ms Milller's usual light touch, a good bit of comedy and enough tragedy to really pluck at your heart-strings.

I have to admit that while reading this book I was torn in two different directions. This book is about a former Amish girl, Leah, that turned Mennonite for her late husband. They went on a mission to the jungle and there she lost her baby and her husband to a fever. She travels home and decides that she would like to re-marry; she wants an older widower with children so she can have a ready made family (and one or two of her own) and not take a chance on losing her heart again.

But destiny steps in when she goes to the local Amish matchmaker who disregards what Leah wants and gives her what she so desperately needs. And that is love with a wonderful man and a second chance at happiness.

I love the well drawn character's, the well thought out plot-lines, the emotional roller coaster that reading this book provided and the warmth I find every time I find myself in Seven Poplars. I can never wait for the next book to come out!

*ARC supplied by publisher.